Puppy training school will be opening soon here at Pets World Kent.
To find out more or to book a place, please fill in the form below
RESIDENTIAL & DAYCARE TRAINING
In addition to our Puppy School, we also offer bespoke, residential training for your dogs, covering the following topics:
- Come when called (recall)
- Walk on a loose lead (No pulling!)
- Sit, Down & Stand
- Learning to be comfortable being handled
- Play politely with other puppies or dogs (stopping boisterious behaviour)
- Greet children and adults without jumping up
- Take food gently
- Stop play biting
- Accept people close to his/her bowl, food, chews and possessions
- Tricks and scent work
As well as your dog’s attendance here, you will also need to spend a couple of sessions with us, alongside your dog, so that we can teach you how to work together. So whether your dog needs behavioural help, confidence boosting or just some general obedience work on such things as loose lead walking, recall, stays or food manners, then we are here to help you.
Please fill in the form below so that we can discuss your requirements with you and arrange bespoke training for you and your dog.